The palace, now the Town Hall, overlooking Via Berni was built outside the medieval walls in the first half of the seventeenth century, probably in 1645.
A pair of Putti carrying a shield with silver chains are painted on the entrance stair’s ceiling, example of the Lorraine painting period.
The wide staircase leads to the first floor , with a large hall overlooking Via Berni, with a fireplace and frescoed walls, smaller rooms, also decorated, and a chapel with a rocaille style altar.

Scroll to Top